Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just wrong.

Fed days nearly blew me out in a former account, today WOULD of been much different. Sat on my hands even though I wanted to sell 1057, Oct 8th and 22nd swing lows. Stayed still after a 5 min engulfing bar and 15 and 30 min bars looked weak after touching 1057 and missed the beat down.

Stayed absent after fed waiting for a move outside the days range. Finally got short at 1053 after 5 and 15 min inside bars formed without taking out the highs by much. Got out for a very few ticks after several minutes of bouncing off support right around 1053 and went to help my daughter with her homework thinking the day was done. Missed the better part of the ensuing down leg, jumped in a couple of times for giggles on 5 min bar closes on the waterfall sell off and walked away with about $250. I need to face the demon that "the past does not equal the present". I spent way to much time and lost to much money gaining the knowledge and experience I have not to.

We are still in the range of last Friday, last day of the month. I am expecting a downside breakout from that range soon and a ride down in the 900s. Employment situation could trump it or make it so not enough conviction to put one on and hold it for a home run.

Stopped out of nq short overnight for a $483 gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment